HOW DOES MICRODERMABRASION WORK?
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive, skin resurfacing treatment that uses the natural process of water and oxygen, combined with diamond crystals to exfoliate the skin effortlessly.
This process not only provides a natural chemical free treatment, but it also leaves skin looking healthier and deeply hydrated. The treatment removes dead skin cells and stimulates blood flow to the skin, improving texture and skin tone.
Using water has the added benefit of hydrating the newly revealed skin, giving long lasting results.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I HAVE THIS DONE?
You will notice results after just one treatment, however to achieve optimum results and keep your skin looking it’s very best, we recommend monthly treatments.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MICRODERMABRASION?
- Revitalises ageing skin
- Improves sun damaged skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles giving a more youthful appearance to the skin
- Deeply hydrates the skin improving blood circulation
- Stimulates greater collagen production, which improves skin tone
- Reduces acne and scar tissue
- Improving dark and puffy eyes